Trimester Three Portfolio -HMSino

Hello, today I will be talking about my third trimester. This Trimester I had a lot of fun and had a lot of new experiences.  I played basketball for Hongwanji for the first time. I got better at basketball. I had a lot of fun with my new friends.  We play basketball at recess and sometimes we play video games.

https://www.playsmarthawaii.com/content/hongwanji-mission-school

I had a whole lot of classes this trimester I was in drama class. We got to get a lot of food and hang out and watch movies. These last couple of weeks we had free time because movies usually take 2 hours to watch and we didn’t have enough time. I also had LA, Math, Science, and Social Studies. In LA we did a lot of Edublogs posts and we are going to have a debate on whether we should spend money on space research. In Math we a had math magazines and we have a project due to tomorrow about Geometric Translations. In Science, we just finished up our egg investigation and we also had a lot more fun experiments like that too. In Social Studies we had our business day where we sold the food that we made or bought.