Week 10 Reflection!!!-Hmsino

How many weeks of the challenge did I participate in? I participated in at less six out of ten posts. How many posts did I write in the ten week period? I wrote six posts in the ten week period. How many comments did I receive from classmates, teachers, or other visitors? I didn’t receive any comments from anyone. Which post did I enjoy writing the most and why?  My favorite is the post called celebrations because I out a lot of thought and I got a good grade on it. Which web tools did I use to show creativity on your blog? I had to use a ton of pictures on the web. What are your plans for your blog now? My plans are to keep writing better and start putting lost of information. I should also learn how to put the link properly.  Will I keep posting? If it is needed then I will keep posting.

https://edublogs.org/

My auditing experience was a little hard in to longer than expected because it always takes long when my dad dose it.  But for the most part it was good.

1.) His first impressions on the blog were you need to fix some spelling errors and then he will check the rest.

2.)What captured his attention was that he didn’t understand some of it.

3.)What distracted him on the blog was the picture because it was in the middle.

4.) He told me to check spelling and compound sentences.